ORDERS AND SHIPPING
- If your order is out of stock or is back ordered you will be notified by Down Under Ugg Boots within an acceptable time frame and notified when your order will be available.
- Down Under Ugg Boots or its agent, will deliver goods to the address you specify on your order, Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Down Under Ugg Boots Australia to be authorised to receive and sign for the order.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- We cannot ship goods to PO Boxes. If you have special delivery requirements, please contact us for further information.
- Once an order has been placed unless it is the fault of Down Under Ugg Boots Australia an order cannot be cancelled, see Returns
- Goods lost in transit are the responsibility of the ems service provider
- When your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking numbers and details of shipping agent, for your convenience. If goods do not arrive within a reasonable amount of time please use tracking numbers to locate your order and contact shipping company.
Typical Delivery Times Frames:
Below are the typical time frames for shipping information to the following countries and regions. Depending on your country, you should allow up to 48 hours for customs processing and clearance, however many locations experience no delays with customs processing.
*Please note overseas orders need to be processed over the phone or in store.
|United Kingdom||7-10 Working days|
|United States||5-7 Working days|
|Canada||5-7 Working days|
|Japan||3-4 Working days|
|Europe (other)||7-10 Working days|
|Central & South America||3-10 Working days|
|Other Countries||3-10 Working days|