Down Under Ugg Boots Australia takes the utmost precautions to protect user information and will not disclose or divulge your personal information to any external organisations Down Under Ugg Boots Australia abides by the ‘National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information’ launched in February 1998 by the Australian Federal Government.
Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
- Your personal information is only collected if you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and phone number.
- We will only disclose the information that is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- We have specials and news letters with product updates on emails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.