These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Down Under Ugg Boots Australia (ABN 15 119 704 004 ).
1. Returns & Exchange
- Please contact us prior to sending your order back for return or exchange
- We will exchange your purchase within 14 days of receiving returned item, if products have not been worn and are in the same condition in which you received them.
Please note: additional delivery charges will apply in all exchange circumstances
- All shipping and handling charges are purchaser’s responsibility and are not refundable
- If items received are incorrect (not what you ordered) or faulty, Down Under Ugg Boots will provide a replacement at no additional cost to the customer.
- Sheepskins are a natural product small marks cannot be considered a manufacturing fault.
- In the rare circumstance of a refund being issued, funds will be re-issued to you through PayPal minus a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price.
2. Prices & Payment
- For each online order, you must pay:
- The applicable price for the relevant goods, and
- The delivery and handling fee, specified on the web site at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure protected by PayPal.
- At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated on the Payment page upon the checkout.
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- The payment must be made in full and must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- Australian customers, please note, that all prices listed are exclusive of GST.
- All payments are processed in Australian Dollars and converted to the local currency by your credit card provider. The total amount in foreign currency may vary slightly depending on the fees charged and exchange rate used by the credit provider. The currency conversion facility provided by Down Under Ugg Boots Australia is based on approximate current exchange rates and does not include fees charged by the credit card provider. As a result, the actual amount charged in the international currency may vary slightly from the amount shown by the currency conversion facility.
3. Your Account
- You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Down Under Ugg Boots Australia in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Down Under Ugg Boots Australia may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
- Down Under Ugg Boots Australia makes every attempt possible to reflect the actual colour of the products in the pictures presented. Ugg boots and other sheepskin products may exhibit some irregularities and variations in colour and texture. These variations are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear.
- The accuracy of pictures displayed is also depends on the type of monitor used and the computer setting.
5. Import Taxes
- Some international orders might be subject to import taxes/duties and customs clearance fees. For information regarding such fees, please contact your local customs authority. Any such fees are the responsibility of the parcel recipient and are not paid by Down Under Ugg Boots Australia.
- Down Under Ugg Boots Australia takes the utmost precautions to protect user information and will not disclose or divulge your personal information to any external organisations
- Any liability of Down Under Ugg Boots Australia in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Down Under Ugg Boots Australia be limited to:
- 1. in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
- 2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
8. Changes To Terms
- Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Down Under Ugg Boots Australia may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
9. Applicable Law
- All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of State of Victoria, Australia.